I need help because my husband was abused by his auntie and…

Customer Question
I need help...

I need help because my husband was abused by his auntie and she taking money for a long time .at that time I was his girlfriend and there was a lot of negligence, which I made my husband to call the va report it .so after a year they got him a new fiduciary . which they to was wrong doing to him which they was still giving the auntie the money to her which she still was getting the money.and now we are married for 2years and we lived in Las Vegas to get away from her so now we been in Las Vegas and living our own life. so now the examiner came to the house and told me that I couldn't not be fiduciary because the auntie did bad so they think Iam in it which she mange the money ,so I feel I am being slander as my name because I know she wrote bad things which is not true. so the examiner told they want someone to do the money .which I feel they never er talked to Lamont but she treated him if he told she had her brother beat on him .and I also witness the abused but they didn't listen to me .as the time the va told me I couldn't do nothing because at that time I was his girlfriend, so now I had to clean Lamont credit.and pay taxes. Lamont never got to do what he want with his money .and his auntie as used his money to have her house build .so now I am wife of Lamont 2years and we got our house as well .when we was in the Bay Area we asked her to help us to get a house but she had us in bad place and she also got mad that we got married because she so controlling . so I wanted to sue the va for not protect from her.and then the examiner told me they want to keep him safe as the money .so they are claiming that I can't take of the money as the bills which is not true

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In navada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I sent a lot of papers and they papers form of VA .and I tried to asked to speak to someone of Lamont as veteran they told that we not going because I am the ththird party.and I reeled they blocked me they are so rude and they yelled act me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/16/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?