My sister is the executed of my moms will and she wants to…

Customer Question
My sister is the...

My sister is the executed of my moms will and she wants to sell a car and duplex my mom owns can she do this on her own odors she have to get our permission

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Such as a will

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
She can only do so on mom's passing as executor consistent with the will and distributed as provided in the will. If the will provides for the property to pass to a specific beneficiary that must occur. Executor does not have power to change terms in will. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!