Can i go against a wret of execution in montana? I returned…

Customer Question
Can i go against...

Can i go against a wret of execution in montana? I returned some rent to own furniture and they are still trying to charge me for it. I have filed answer after answer with the court. I received the wret of execution today in the mail. It doesn't say if they want to garnish me or anything. Its not certified or even notarized. Im assuming the judge filed a judgment against me but they did not notify me of this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Montana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I dont know what you mean. I haven't filed anything but according to the clerk, the judge entered the whet. I dont know when though

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/16/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
If issues on default you can file a motion to vacate it. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You also can work out a payment plan to resolve it and lift the writ. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!