I need legal advice for a deposit given to a moving company…

Customer Question
I need legal...

I need legal advice for a deposit given to a moving company who has my deposit but appears out of business

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

LA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

To whom?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

I would like a phone call