WHO DO IS SERVE FOR A CIVIL LAW SUIT AGAINST SCIF & WCAB,

Customer Question
WHO DO IS SERVE...

WHO DO IS SERVE FOR A CIVIL LAW SUIT AGAINST SCIF & WCAB

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I filed a Summons and Complaint in Superior Court on Thursday 09/14/2017 I need to know who to serve

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It a fraud law suite

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

You would serve the summons and complaint to the person who committed fraud. If this is a company or corporation you would serve the registered service agent for the company which can be found on the California secretary of state website for business entities.

Here is the link to search for registered service agent for a business:

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/

If you have any other questions please let me know otherwise just accept my answer and enter a rating. 5 stars is appreciated. Thanks!

If you have no further questions, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question. Thank you!

Andrew
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer