My son was on a two year probation. He has religiously

Customer Question
My son was on...

My son was on a two year probation. He has religiously followed the meetings and random tests. Within a two week period he was stopped twice for swerving in Texas. The second stop they wanted to search his vehicle. He had his probation revoked and is in jail even though they did not arrest him, and charged him with DWI.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Texas. Happened about a month and a half ago for the pull overs

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. Can't afford one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son is 43

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question about this situation? Was anything found in the search of his vehicle? Was he charged with a new crime? What was the basis for his violation?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.