I am the grandmother of the prisoner in question. I am

Customer Question
I am the grandmother...

I am the grandmother of the prisoner in question. I am hoping to get some sort of clemency or early release or shock probation. I heard the hardship release is no longer available. His father is very ill and may not last to long. I see/hear on TV of those who commit far worse crimes who just get a pat on the hand. I need to know where to turn. I cannot afford a lawyer nor can his Dad.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. only on this site.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can someone go to the prison and speak to him personally? He has lost hope!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

A civil rights Attorney would be able to assist you. I can provide you with Pro Bono (free) Attorneys in the area that can assist.

Where in Kentucky is the prison located?