I put in an application at a apartment complex a few days…

Customer Question
I put in an...

I put in an application at a apartment complex a few days later they sent a lease agreement by phone for me to sign. But they called me the very next day and told me I wasn't approve for the apartment can you tell me what i need to do cause where I stay now I already put my 30 day notice in

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Jacksonville Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They did say they will send my application fee ans administration fee back to me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Did they say why you were not approved?