HOW COULD MT BANK .TOOK BACK A BOAT I HAD TO GIVE BACK IN A…

Customer Question
HOW COULD...

HOW COULD MT BANK .TOOK BACK A BOAT I HAD TO GIVE BACK IN A DIVORCE. BECAUSE WOULD NOT TAKE MY WIFE NAME OFF. BALANCE ON BOAT 140 K. VALUE BOAT 140 K ACTION IT OFF GET NOTHING TOWARD BALANCE NOT NOTIFI ME TO GET BELONINGS OFF OF BOAT. WRITE OFF 140 K WITH IRS BUT STILL CHARGE ME 140 K AFTER I TOLD THEM I WOULD PAY THEM BAL OF LOAN AFTER ACTION BUT THEY REFUSED TO *****: What state is this in? And how old is the boat?

MARYLAND BOAT WAS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD PAID 220 K FOR IT. YET THEY DID A CHARGE OFF ON MY CREDIT AS STILL OWING 140 K TO ME AND MY X

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

ON MY CREDIT REPORT YES THEY FAILED TO SHOW ME ANY PAPER WORK AT ALL ON THIS BOAT ACTION AFTER ASKING THEM SEVERAL TIMES. SO THEY SOLD THEY BOAT AND STILL WROTE OF 140 K WITH IRS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

TO ME THAT IS FRAUD

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please clarify your question for us and your situation? While I know your situation is very clear to you, because we do not have all the background facts you know it can sometimes be confusing to the experts. If you could please simplify and explain your situation and question for us it would be appreciated.