If info on my ticket pertaining to me wrong am I held liable…

Customer Question
If info on my...

If info on my ticket pertaining to me wrong am I held liable for the ticket/

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

G ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes police report has been filed and the ticket has the wrong license number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the person who was driving lied to the police and the other lady took over and said she was the driver and I was sighted (my wife)

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 9 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Where there are errors on the ticket, the court can dismiss the ticket. Normally one directly or through a traffic lawyer asks the court to dismiss due to such procedural defect.

martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
but also does a lawyer need to be present?

Not necessary, but can be helpful and worth the small cost of such lawyers locally!

have a wonderful weekend.

Kindly rate me 5 stars.

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney