We have an issue with Little Dealer Little Prices over a…

Customer Question
We have an issue...

We have an issue with Little Dealer Little Prices over a 2004 5th wheel RV trailer we bought on 3/31/2017. We paid $598.00 @ time of purchase for an inspection of the unite that would reveal problems or issues that existed with the trailer. One major item they didn't report was the trailer had no working breaks as well as several other important problems that the inspection would have disclosed.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No. This is a problem with the dealership.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We intend to take the dealer to court

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking if you have a case against the seller and theories to pursue the case?

Awaiting your reply, thank you!