I have not gotten hold of my uncle yet this morning with his…

Customer Question
I have not gotten...

I have not gotten hold of my uncle yet this morning with his additional information

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, trying to see what to do to get started, what is needed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't have the additional info yet that was requested last night

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your situation and your question for us?