I have question about non compete inVA does the business…

Customer Question
Hi , I have...

Hi , I have question about non compete inVA does the business owners the right for limit the employee from advertising their business and promoting it ,

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

VA virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I didn't sign it yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know what is the legal boundaries , I understand the employer has the full right to protect him self while I work for him , but to include an open statement :"

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What is your specific legal question, my friend?

I attempted to accept your phone call request and received the following message:

"Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation."

If you can resolve the problem (it is usually just a matter of confirming with your bank or credit card that the charge is authorized) I look forward to speaking with you.

Otherwise, I am happy to continue online with you.

when should I be expect to receive the call
I updated the card

It is showing the offer has expired. I am happy to continue online if you wish, or you can try making a new phone request. You have not been charged.