I'm a co-owner of a property in Jamestown ny and in 2010…

Customer Question
I'm a co-owner of...

I'm a co-owner of a property in Jamestown ny and in 2010 there was a small fire I could not afford to fix it so the 3 person took over to fix he had the property since then I'm disabled with no place to go need to find how I can get my house back!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Jamestown ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well I just need help to get my property back he has toll me that I had to pay him $ 28000 but his renting to apartments since 2010 for $700 each

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about this situation?
Is he claiming he has a lien on the property for the work he did to repair it?

How did they "take" the property from you if you are co-owner and still on the deed?