4 wks ago I was about to unclog the bathtub drain, I used…

Customer Question
Hi; 4 wks ago I...
Hi; 4 wks ago I was about to unclog the bathtub drain, I used something called 'DRAINOUT'.once the drain-out came in contact It with the tub water,It exploded everywhere!!! I ended up at the emergency room, they did a great job on me. I have 1st* and 2nd * burns on my stomach and my left arm. I took pictures each day as I changed the dressing, What's my next move?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/15/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what happened and are glad you are ok. At this time, you do want to speak with and consult with an attorney, to see if you have a possible claim and cause of action, against the company. If they failed to warn a user about this and disclose it on the product and it was foreseeable, you could have a legal basis to sue them for the injuries suffered. You can speak with a personal injury attorney and have them look into the facts of the case and see if they will take it on a contingency basis. What that means, is that they only get paid if they are able to collect on your behalf, so you would not have to pay any fees or costs upfront.

HI; thank you for your answer. I already know this answer, I am looking for a Lawyer that may take my case [If there is a case] I guess I'll keep looking. Please refund my credit card Thank You
LENNY-G
Customer service can assist with the refund request. Not a problem. The site does not provide legal representation so it is not possible for any expert on this site to take it
Tina, Lawyer