Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to submit a memorandum of appeal to the circuit court

opposing a district court judgement...
I need to submit a memorandum of appeal to the circuit court opposing a district court judgement. I need help with format of the memorandum for Maryland courts and also maybe some help in writing the memorandum
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, filled and submitted appeal request form and case has been entered in circuit court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: would it be possible for me to send my draft to him for review or advice?
9/15/2017
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Good morning. I will be happy to review your draft and make suggestions. you can attach a copy of it to a reply using the paperclip icon on the toolbar. it might be tomorrow or Sunday when I get to it. Is that okay?

Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Thanks, ***** ***** you can look at it today as it will not take a long time since I have written it without any citations and references- it is just lay man's write up and deadline is here already.
Phone call session started
Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney