Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am wondering if I can still contest a late parking ticket,

Hello, JA: Hello. How can I...
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am wondering if I can still contest a late parking ticket
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oh my apologies, this is in Minnesota
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope, just that I got a parking ticket in minnesota, it's now late, and I'm wondering if I can still contest it
9/14/2017
Michael Bradley

how late?

have you paid it?

I have not paid it. It is on its first strike, which is an added $5 dollars to the total.

I would send a letter respectfully ***** ***** a not guilty plea be entered and a date issued

I bet they will still accept it even if it is late

Ok thank you

you are welcome

please rate my advice

while I do not do this for the ratings, my compensation is tied to the ratings system

thank you

Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Lawyer