I need a form that would release property to me, Kansas, I…

Customer Question
I need a form...

I need a form that would release property to me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Kansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am trying to sell a house to flip which as my name as et and these are siblings who I have not seen or heard from or over 10 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

While you may want such a form, there is no such form. You will have to go to court over this matter would you like information about that?

Tell me the whole situation.

No need for your help.