I have an Ice cream store, I also distribute ice cream bars…

Customer Question
Hello I have an Ice...
Hello I have an Ice cream store , I also distribute ice cream bars in the state of Florida . Due to the hurricane I lost all my product I call my insurance company to report all the damage of product . They told me that as long as the damage was not related to flooding they were gonna covered . I call them and now they told me that they are not gonna covered anything because I only had Liability insurance . Is there anybody here that can tell me if that's accurate . I have my policy if I can send it to somebody that will help me.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you did not have general business insurance, it may not be covered, do you have the policy?

I do!

Can you upload a link so we can see it please?

Ok will do

Thanks

It only allows me to share pictures

You can upload a link to the document here.

Oh ok

Please do not respond back to me until you upload the document, because it locks me out of answering other customers and I have to reply to your posts.

Tina, Lawyer