I'm searching for legal assistance in the death of my

Customer Question
I'm searching for legal...

I'm searching for legal assistance in the death of my daugheter, and the negligence of the CHP officer's !

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes! They gave me a report as fast as they could, due to my complaint's and my research!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes! Apparently, my daughter was with friend's and they came home from drinking at a bar(I got the footage from the bar) they quarreled and they say that Marshaye Black walked away from their apartment, and never came back! Her car,purse, keys, and her phone were left at the girl's apartment! She was found on the 10 East Freeway, and she had been struck twice by two different cars! The Coroner's say that she she had on a printed blouse, jeans that's it! But, she had on a gray hat, a gray sweater. a shirt that she wore underneath the printed blouse, and underwear, which I confirmed with the bar footage. I asked the Coroner's if a rape test was done, and they stated no because the CHP'S did not request one. The Coroner's suggested that we get a PI of our own and go after whomever did this to Marshaye!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am truly sorry for your loss. But I am not sure I understand your question.