I bot a 2014 $17000 car from a dealer about 3-1/2 months ago…

Customer Question
I bot a 2014...

I bot a 2014 $17000 car from a dealer about 3-1/2 months ago and it is now showing a small amount of rust that wasn't there when I bot it. And the dealership won't repair it. The car has approximately 35000 miles on it and I didn't hit the rusted spot that would cause the rust.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Mass. 3 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No. just the dealer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Was there any warranty on the vehicle or was it sold as is? If there is rust on it now, what do you want the dealer to do?

please cancel. This was supposed to be a free site. I was willing to pay the nominal fee of $5 but not anymore than that.
just cancel the charges. please.

No problem. Please contact customer service and they can assist.

How do I do that? I don't have their tel no.
where's your response?

1(###) ###-####/p>

have you cancelled this charge?

I am a user like yourself. Customer service can assist