I've been talking to Pearl ,I filled cr. card for 5$ to get…

Customer Question
I've been talking to...

I've been talking to Pearl ,I filled cr. card for 5$ to get online, the site stopped without answering my question. .

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only pending change of payee for my husbands soc sec...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I really can't think of anything, I'll just answer questions posed....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill an experienced attorney offering assistance to your legal question.

What is your husband being charged under ?

Has he agreed to a repayment plan ?

Looking forward to your follow up.

Before exiting please take the time to rate positively.

This is how I get a credit for my responses to you today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

Thanks

Attorney Bill