How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Attorney Your Own Question
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1304
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Bill Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been talking to Pearl ,I filled cr. card for 5$ to get

Customer Question

I've been talking to Pearl ,I filled cr. card for 5$ to get online, the site stopped without answering my question. .
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Iowa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Only pending change of payee for my husbands soc sec...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really can't think of anything, I'll just answer questions posed....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill an experienced attorney offering assistance to your legal question.

What is your husband being charged under ?

Has he agreed to a repayment plan ?

Looking forward to your follow up.

Before exiting please take the time to rate positively.

This is how I get a credit for my responses to you today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.


Attorney Bill