In the state of, I made an offer to purchase a home for

Customer Question
In the state of...

In the state of Washington, I made an offer to purchase a home for $300,000 a home that was appraised at $275,000. The offer did not mention $300,000 or appraised value whichever is less. Am I as a buyer obligated to purchase at the higher price?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The State of Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Escrow was opened with a $3000 deposit about 5 days ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do not think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is the sale conditioned upon financing or are you paying all cash?