Power of attorney financial help, Michigan just for medical,

Customer Question
Power of attorney financial...

Power of attorney financial help

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

Michigan just for medical

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All I need for me to take care of all his belongs.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you can post your legal question, I will do my best to help.. Also if you can give me a little background on what is going on, that is always helpful.

.

.

thanks