How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have received from a lawyer a form called 'notice to

Customer Question

I have received from a lawyer a form called 'notice to PERMANENTLY perform covenant or quit.' How do I respond to this to indicate 'take me to court because I disagree with your accusations'.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: How to reply
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet, I think.This is the first form
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do you know of this form, with the word PERMANENTLY in the title?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Could you explain a little more?

Is this a Landlord-Tenant situation?

Thank you for your cooperation.