Second opinion] My daughter's boyfriend continues to slander…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My daughter's...

Second opinion] My daughter's boyfriend continues to slander me with so many things it just hurts so bad but he continues!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He just keeps texting me so many awful things! She has two beautiful kids and I'm so worried about them and my daughter!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation