My daughter's boyfriend continues to slander me with so many…

Customer Question
My daughter's boyfriend continues...

My daughter's boyfriend continues to slander me with so many things it just hurts so bad but he continues!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He just keeps texting me so many awful things! She has two beautiful kids and I'm so worried about them and my daughter!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/14/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

I can't continue because I dont have the money!

I wish you the best

I can't afford the $42.00. Please I need a refund and I don't want a membership
You keep saying the same thing!
All I want is a refund and get out of this mess.
I may have to contact the Better Business Bureau!