Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
68197583

What is a sample cause of action I could use to put in my

What is a sample cause of action I could use to put in my civil litigation complaint in regards ***** ***** of privacy (hacking, stealing personal information, illegals tracking your physical location)?What is a sample cause of action I could use for property damages?What is a sample cause of action for using agent to harass (spoof phone calls), send your personal information to criminal organizations or did it himself by extortion (e.g a scam email, a fake IRS call, or even use your card to make purchases). But the suspect either did it himself or he sent the info to other organizations and gave them do it.Please send me links to these samples that I could readily put in my complaint.And statement ic damages would just be an additional document attached rather than within the complaint right?

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

What are your damages?

Have you filed a restraining order?

What is a sample cause of action I could use to put in my civil litigation complaint in regards ***** ***** of privacy (hacking, stealing personal information, illegals tracking your physical location)?What is a sample cause of action I could use for property damages?"What is a sample cause of action for using agent to harass (spoof phone calls), send your personal information to criminal organizations or did it himself by extortion (e.g a scam email, a fake IRS call, or even use your card to make purchases). But the suspect either did it himself or he sent the info to other organizations and gave them do it."

Have you reported this to law enforcement? This is a criminal and not civil. You can sue for fraud for your damages.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Could you just stay to my questions and provide me all the sample cause of actions? I need them asap and want to put them into the complaint today.

I dd you can sue for fraud.

"What is a sample cause of action I could use to put in my civil litigation complaint in regards ***** ***** of privacy (hacking, stealing personal information, illegals tracking your physical location)?

"What is a sample cause of action I could use for property damages?" What kind of property?

You also have an invasion of privacy and conversion. What are your damages?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please give me this cause of action law paragraphs that is ready to be put into the complaint:
1. Intrusion of privacy
2. Property damage (auto/car)
3. FraudCan I add new facts and related cause of actions happened after the original filing date in this amendment?Thanks,

I don't understand your question. Are you asking for the statutes?

What State does your question pertain to?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
California. Cause of actions inside the complaint.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need these samples not conversions:
1. Intrusion of privacy
2. Property damage (auto/car)
3. Fraud

I just wanted to make sure that was what you were looking for as far a form.

http://www.kinseylaw.com/attyserv/civil/complaints/fraud.html

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
These are facts. I need law phrases that goes into the cause of actions section.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is no law code in this sample.

Are you looking for the code/statute or just a sample?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need the whole thing that goes under the cause of actions

What do you mean by the "whole thing" Sample complaint invasion/intrusion of privacy http://eejlaw.com/materials/Jennifer_Aniston_v_Peter_Brandt_Complaint.pdf

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok this is more like it but do you have versions that I could simply copy? These pdfs I have to type everything

As Attorneys we draft these from scratch based on the number of actions and the circumstances of each case. This is the law with regard to fraud.

http://www.kinseylaw.com/clientserv2/civillitigationserv/fraud/fraud.html

Let me provide a blank civil complaint form.

This is a blank fraud complaint https://www.uslegalforms.com/ca/CA-5034-KL.htm

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't need blank civil form. I only need those cause of actions.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Since you don't have a copiable version I just have to type the whole cause of actuonnmysrlf.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cause of action myself *Ok

These are samples of the causes of action.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-forms.htm

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OkCan I add new facts and related cause of actions happened after the original filing date in this amendment?

You can always amend a complaint. Do you have a copy of your original complaint?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do. But amend with new things happened (what the defendant has done) after the original filing is ok?

"Law that authorizes filing a request for leave to amend in California.

Both Code of Civil Procedure sections 473(a) and 576 state in pertinent part that a court may, in the furtherance of justice, allow a party to amend any pleading on any terms as may be proper. In most cases the pleading would be an answer, complaint or cross-complaint.

However the party requesting leave to amend must comply with the provisions of California Rule of Court 3.1324 or risk having their motion denied. Rule 3.1324 states that

“(a) Contents of motion

A motion to amend a pleading before trial must:

(1) Include a copy of the proposed amendment or amended pleading, which must be serially numbered to differentiate it from previous pleadings or amendments;

(2) State what allegations in the previous pleading are proposed to be deleted, if any, and where, by page, paragraph, and line number, the deleted allegations are located; and

(3) State what allegations are proposed to be added to the previous pleading, if any, and where, by page, paragraph, and line number, the additional allegations are located.

(b) Supporting declaration

A separate declaration must accompany the motion and must specify:

(1) The effect of the amendment;

2) Why the amendment is necessary and proper;

(3) When the facts giving rise to the amended allegations were discovered; and

(4) The reasons why the request for amendment was not made earlier.

(c) Form of amendment

The court may deem a motion to file an amendment to a pleading to be a motion to file an amended pleading and require the filing of the entire previous pleading with the approved amendments incorporated into it.

(d) Requirements for amendment to a pleading

An amendment to a pleading must not be made by alterations on the face of a pleading except by permission of the court. All alterations must be initialed by the court or the clerk..." http://www.legaldocspro.net/blog/leave-to-amend-in-california/

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you just simply tell me whether I can or can't add new facts happened later?
I am sorry I thought I did answer. You ask the court for permission to amend. If it is granted the answer is yes.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My question is:
Can I add new facts and related cause of actions happened after the original filing date in this amendment?E.g. If I filed on 1/1/2017, but something happened in 3/1/2017. Can I add this to the amendment?
you add the new facts and the courts accepts the amendments.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok. I will let you know if I have any follow up questions. Especially with the the cause of actions writing. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't rate you

If the other party has not responded there is no problem amending the complaint. If they have the court will grant permission. If this is your first amendment you will title the amendment as the first amendment.

I provided samples above.

My apologies. I switched over to my iPhone and I could only post on information requests.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Thank you for your consideration.

Are you online with me?

Do you have any additional questions for me?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
sorry I haven't been online!

No worries. I just wanted to be available if you needed me. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello,I have two things to clarify with you:
1. What is the cause of action in regards ***** ***** of privacy (hacking, stealing personal information, illegals tracking your physical location)?
- Is the cause of action fraud or intrusion of privacy?2. You mentioned conversion. Which violated fact are you referring to that has a conversion cause of action?Thanks for your help!