I paid $1000.00 dollars to have the a/c ducts cleaned in my…

Customer Question
I paid $1000.00 dollars...

I paid $1000.00 dollars to have the a/c ducts cleaned in my home. After he left I did some research and see the average price to clean ducts is about $35.00 per duct. I have 8 ducts and that would $280.00. Can I try to make the company refund me at least $600.00?

Lawyer's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

The service was done on 8/17/17 can I still try to get this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have filed a complaint with the BBB in Dallas.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Did you sign an agreement for this service?

Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago

.