My neighbor back into my truck as I was backing out of my…

Customer Question
My neighbor back into...

My neighbor back into my truck as I was backing out of my drive way she hit the left rear side by the tire, when she got out of her car she said Doyle I am sorry I backed in to you. Her insurance wont pay and mine has not paid it has been two months. est on my truck 1850.00

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Okla 2013 Honda Ridgeline truck

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filed a report to Farmers on A mon after ac on sun

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The person who hit me is Marian Kramer her claim no is###-##-####9 with USAA insurance

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley

why has her insurance denied coverage?

I think her husband says that in a backing accident each person pays there own damage we are in Okla Edmond Okla

I assume that you opened a claim with your own company as well

Tina, Lawyer