Can you stay in a property for a short period of time when…

Customer Question
Can you stay...

Can you stay in a property for a short period of time when you are served an eviction notice ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes home was foreclosed and eviction notice is November 15 ,, is it possible to stay until Jan31 2018 ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats about it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Is this for a hearing to evict or the eviction has already been granted and that is the date you need to vacate?