I asked about my ex land lady won't give me my security

Customer Question
I asked about my...

I asked about my ex land lady won't give me my security money she owes me . She said she I never paid my june rent I have a receipt from the bank with her name on it is that proof enough to get my money from her thanks.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Phillipsburg nj

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not from me yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want my money

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Is she claiming that this is the only reason she is keeping your deposit?

Did you give her appropriate notice, as stated in the rental agreement?

Robert yes 3o days
30 days
30 days
you have answer or not

Sir/Madam,

Please be patient. Yours is not the only question I am working on. And to be fair, I have to help people in the order their questions are received. Each time you post a response, your question goes to the bottom of my list, thus causing even more delays. Your patience is not only appreciated, but it helps you get an answer sooner. Thank you for your understanding.

Please tell me EXACTLY what the rental agreement said.