KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

Do I have to stop for a school bus on a four lane road?

JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No I just want to be safe. I am talking four lane with no median.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No!
Good morning
Under 4511.75 (c), the law requires that, on roads with four or more lanes, only traffic moving in the same direction as the bus must stop when the school bus stops to release passengers. Traffic coming from the opposite direction doesn't have to stop in these instances. To facilitate this law, children are dropped off on the same side of the road as their residences, so they won't have to cross the street.I hope this clarifies. Please don't forget to rate the question with stars so that I will receive credit and payment for assisting you with your question.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you!
It was very helpful!
You're very welcome. Any other questions please just ask. Please don't forget to rate the question.