My facebook acct. was recently hacked I believe. I have

Customer Question
My facebook acct. was...

My facebook acct. was recently hacked I believe. I have ordered using my paypal acct.while in facebook. How do I alert paypal to watch for unusual activity.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have changed my password *****

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont thik so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/13/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

This is attorney Bill offering assistance. You should alert their customer support of your difficulties and suspected unauthorized use of your account:

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service-faq1920

You can also contact facebook support

https://www.facebook.com/help/

You should contact both support teams to put your accounts on alert.

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me as required.

In return kindly click the positive rating icon before exiting.

This is how I get a credit for my responses to you today.

You do this by rating 5***** , 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill