Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm writing regarding an incident that took place today--an

Customer Question

Hello. I'm writing regarding an incident that took place today--an assault, actually, that happened while I was at concert. I was debating whether or not I should press charges, but I was really just hoping I could talk and get some input on the issue to figure out if it would actually be worth my while...
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in Georgia.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, no. It was on site at the concert venue, and several security guys jumped in & dragged the dudes out and off the venue's premises.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would I describe the details of the event to the lawyer?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalPro54 replied 1 month ago.

Good evening and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

How severely were you injured? Do you expect to have medical bills and do you have any idea how much they will be? Lastly, what do you hope to achieve here--what is your goal? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.