Dont know if you know how to direct me or not but here it…

Customer Question
Dont know if you...

Dont know if you know how to direct me or not but here it goes. i dont know how to find out about my insurance that i suppose to have with TSA. i get billed for it but that is all i know can you help?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No this is life insurance.i am 74 and need to know how to get anything that i have upon death

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to find out all i can about on how i am still connected to TSA

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/13/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 9 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Just to be clear, you mean you have life insurance through the Transportation Security Administration? You currently work there or worked there previously? And do you have any policy documents, etc...?

I have not worked there for about 8 or 9 years . they are still taking out money from my pension. I assume that it is life insurance because I remember that they had that plan but I can not find anything on that. I thought that your group was a part of TSA BUT I see that you don't know anything about them except that they are homeland security. so I guess that I don't want to be charge your moner when you don't know where to start and I don't have time to work with you in helping you out just to find out some information for me. so I am quitting your site Have a BLESSED day . ***** ***** Snider

Okay. I forwarded this to customer service to refund your deposit and close out the question. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!