I have two questions. One is brief: what is the statute of…

Customer Question
Hello, I have two...

Hello, I have two questions. One is brief: what is the statute of limitations on medical malpractice?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

No, I was recently injured by tech assistants when readying for a procedure.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am disabled in a wheelchair.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/13/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

The statute of of limitations for medical malpractice in Minnesota is four years from the date that the action accrues. Rev. Stat. 541.076.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) – otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!