Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Need a lawyer that is familuare with az traffic law, yea i

need a lawyer that is...
need a lawyer that is familuare with az traffic law
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yea i got a ticket tonight for failure to yeald to a emergqancy vehicle ( cop car) but i could not get over to the right fast enough to make the officer happy so the prick ticketed me
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: arizona
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well i asked the cop what the fine was and he couldent or would not tell me i asked him 3 times
the ticket is for failure to yeild to emergancy vehicle the code number is28-775b
9/13/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this? Only what the fine would be?

baiscly yea there is no listing of cost
for it
so i dont know what money i need to take with me to pay it

Thank you for your reply

Title 28 of the AZ Revised Statutes sets the fine as $312 plus court costs which depend on the county and can be up to $200. If you pay on or before your court date or online before the court date the fine is $240 plus $30 management fee.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney