What is the form (state California) to use to subpoena

Hi what is the form...
Hi what is the form (state California) to use to subpoena websites to disclose information (say if someone hacked the account and you need the website to provide data on who they find out the person is) for a civil litigation case?
9/13/2017
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

The form is called a "subpoena duces tecum" and is a subpoena that instead of just asking a person to come to testify, they are directed to produce records as well.

.

This is a link to the form: CA Sub Duces Tecum

.

.

thanks

Great. Can I mail this in to the court or I have to go to the court to submit it? Thanks!

You have to go file it and sign it in front of the court clerk.

Barrister, Attorney
Ok thanks. I might need to follow up with you if I need help in filling out the form later.
Barrister, Attorney