What does a p/pc alcohol by minor mean? Kansas. What is the…

What does a p/pc...

What does a p/pc alcohol by minor mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Kansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the penalty for the p/p/c?

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. Do you know the code / statute under which they were charged?

thank you
I already gave the $5

Do you know the code / statute under which they were charged?

305 she only has the ticket
Section 41-727

Thank you. Violation of this section by a person 18 or more years of age but less than 21 years of age is a class C misdemeanor for which the minimum fine is $200.

In addition to any other penalty provided for a violation of this section: (1) The court may order the offender to do either or both of the following:

(A) Perform 40 hours of public service; or

(B) attend and satisfactorily complete a suitable educational or training program dealing with the effects of alcohol or other chemical substances when ingested by humans.

(2) Upon a first conviction of a violation of this section, the court shall order the division of vehicles to suspend the driving privilege of such offender for 30 days. Upon receipt of the court order, the division shall notify the violator and suspend the driving privileges of the violator for 30 days whether or not that person has a driver's license.

it's just a minor in posession?
the p/p/c doesn't mean anything?

Based upon what she is charged under, it would not. The P, can stand for possession.

Thank you

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

LegalKnowledge, Attorney