I've recently experienced a situation in which my pregnant…

Customer Question
I've recently experienced a...

I've recently experienced a situation in which my pregnant wife, 1 year old son and myself were endangered by someone whilst driving. I'm not sure I can can even get into details during this phase, but what would be the best approach to getting the best advice on how to handle this? Incident took place this passed Saturday, September 9th around 11pm in Pennsylvania.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The person who endangered us was my mother

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.