How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legalgems Your Own Question
legalgems, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10484
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
Type Your Legal Question Here...
legalgems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To Irwin Law. I filed a claim with a City. The City denied

This answer was rated:

To Irwin Law. I filed a claim with a City. The City denied it due to timeliness. I applied for an extension of time. The City denied that. The City said I can appeal that decision to Superior Court. This is in California. How long do I have to do so? Thank you very much. Sincerely David ******

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi. Following up. Hoping to hear back soon. Thank you very much.

"This is not my particular area of expertise, so I will open up your question to others. Good luck.

Per 946.6 the statutory time frame for filing an appeal is 6 months; please see:

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalgems, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10484
Experience: Just Answer consultant at Self employed
legalgems and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you