How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Small claims court $425 seeking against Legal Shield,

Customer Question

small claims court $425 seeking against Legal Shield, Paramount, CA getting forms and all other assistance
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And can you tell me what's been officially filed?
Customer: Califonnia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no but sent certified mail to Loan Depot and said I have a valid claim and said I'm going to small claims
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: if you are willing to listen, It is based on what assessor put in document that makes my claim justified
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

*Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The property assessor wrote I have lived in my condo for 15 years. He has documents it is only 11 and he has documents proving it is only 11. He also wrote that I said I did no property updates. I didn't answer that question, because I never heard it. I can list updates. He wrote the value of the condo was based on the 'Extraordinary Assumption' of no updates for 15 years. His quotes are wrong.
Loan Depot says the $425 I paid him can not be refunded. The assessor is a 3rd party that rendered services.
I say Loan Depot is responsible for reviewing the assessor.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't trust paying Just Answer. It has led to no helpful response before.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are we done, or is money, not refundable required?
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the additional background info; but I need to know what your specific legal question is. I do not know anything about your past experience but I have answered 1000s of questions for customers on this site since 2009 who have paid me money for doing so. Based on this, did you want to continue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Loan Depot, Just Answer Where is honesty?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I live in CA 90723 I'd pay for small help such as what small claims I go to, forms to fill out and what is this 3rd party disservices rendered excuse?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

I am a different Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you. You are seeking money against legal shield or loan depot?

I can provide the small claims documents. You can also file a State Bar Complaint against Legal Shield if they provided incorrect information.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Are you online with me?