Can you refer me to a real estate attorney not in Wichita,Ks…

Customer Question
Can you refer me...

Can you refer me to a real estate attorney not in Wichita,Ks but one that can handle a case from there?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wichita,Ks

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The case was being handled by an attorney from Wichita but he resigned today. The case has to do with a title co. , Wells Fargo , maybe even Freddie May. No one in town wants to touch it. We need outside representation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need someone who is not afraid of taking on the big boys .

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

will they also charge me a fee to visit with them
does that 59.00 plus the 47.00 i just paid?

No they will not and you can get a refund from this site for what they charged you since we cannot do what you asked. Contact customer service and they will get you a refund.