How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you refer me to a real estate attorney not in Wichita,Ks

Customer Question

Can you refer me to a real estate attorney not in Wichita,Ks but one that can handle a case from there?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wichita,Ks
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The case was being handled by an attorney from Wichita but he resigned today. The case has to do with a title co. , Wells Fargo , maybe even Freddie May. No one in town wants to touch it. We need outside representation.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need someone who is not afraid of taking on the big boys .
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
will they also charge me a fee to visit with them
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
does that 59.00 plus the 47.00 i just paid?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

No they will not and you can get a refund from this site for what they charged you since we cannot do what you asked. Contact customer service and they will get you a refund.