Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I filed for Medicare on May 31, 2017 through the Rhinelander

Customer Question

I filed for Medicare on May 31, 2017 through the Rhinelander Office in Wisconsin and I have never heard back that I have Medicare coverage nor have I received a Medicare Card and have no explanation as to what the problem is I was given an account number of###-##-####1. Can you tell me what is the problem because it has left me with no insurance coverage
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Other than initial filing with the Rhinelander Office and delivering the requested marriage forms I have had only one contact telling me I don't have Medicare coverage and the Supplemental coverage was dropped because I didn't have Medicare coverage
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I was filing in Wisconsin which is my permanent residence at the moment
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

You may want to use your account number and login at this website to see what it says the status is and why. There is also a way to file a complaint or to find someone to talk to there.

Did this answer your question?

Please Note:

(1) This information is for educational purposes only and it may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. It is not guaranteed to be correct or complete and you should not act or fail to act based on this information alone. This and all other Just Answer disclaimers also apply to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating. Thank you for using Just Answer.