Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

MY WIFE'S puppy was hit a car a couple of weeks ago She had

Customer Question

MY WIFE'S puppy was hit b a car a couple of weeks ago She had injuries about her small bodies, She was taken to Dutton Vet Clinic
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: for treatment. The doctor at Dutton clinic could net treat 'BABE'. Our dog was directed to VESEC in Levittown, Pa. After about 4 days in the Vet hospital she was released with medical expenses exceeding $7000.00.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No! Filed where?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It turns out the person who hit the dog was not at fault. I believe it was the fault of the people who installed the fence to restrain the puppy from
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.