MY WIFE'S puppy was hit a car a couple of weeks ago She had…

Customer Question
MY WIFE'S puppy was...

MY WIFE'S puppy was hit b a car a couple of weeks ago She had injuries about her small bodies, She was taken to Dutton Vet Clinic

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

For treatment. The doctor at Dutton clinic could net treat 'BABE'. Our dog was directed to VESEC in Levittown, Pa. After about 4 days in the Vet hospital she was released with medical expenses exceeding $7000.00.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No! Filed where?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It turns out the person who hit the dog was not at fault. I believe it was the fault of the people who installed the fence to restrain the puppy from

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.