How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Careless driver uprooted mature tree on my properties. What

Customer Question

careless driver uprooted mature tree on my properties. What compensation can I ask for this damage?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ontario
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes but company is ignoring to reply
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

you can put it on your homeowners policy and let them go after the company

you can sue for the replacement of the damaged property

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry I can not pay any bills due to my small pension. Please disregard my question.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please close this account. Final. In a book I have indicate free advice. Can not pay anything. tks anyway