Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking for an attorney to represent me in a medical

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney to represent me in a medical denial case with the NTSB. Can someone from your office help me?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Indiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am ready to file the appeal now have 30 days left.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Other then I have the support of 6 of the FAA's outside consulting doctors who all say there is no medical reason preventing me from getting a medical. I have completed and passed all the FAA'S required tests including a recent 2 class physical.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
Unfortunately, JA is not a law firm. It is a question and answer site. The attorneys on this site can not represent you. I can, however, provide resources to assist you in obtwining representation.
If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.