I listen to the automated case for a detainee in GA, what…

Customer Question
I listen to the...

I listen to the automated case for a detainee in Stewart GA, what does mean "no clock"

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He already went for his first hearing and assigned a person to prepare travel document. that was 12 days ago. Was not given a date when to leave US.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need to no about that "no clock".

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

The system indication that there is "no clock" means there has not been an asylum application filed. So, a clock would only apply if an asylum case is at issue.

Does this answer your question?

Please Note:

(1) This information is for educational purposes only and it may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. It is not guaranteed to be correct or complete and you should not act or fail to act based on this information alone. This and all other Just Answer disclaimers also apply to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating. Thank you for using Just Answer.

after seen the judge first time how long does it takes to be removed from US. at Stewart detention Center.

Once a detainee sees a judge, the average time for case completion at Stewart is only about 20 days; as compared to about 90 days at other facilities.