How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Bradley Your Own Question
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1064
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Michael Bradley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On Sept 8th the local sheriff's depy, State Police, & local

Customer Question

On Sept 8th the local sheriff's depy, State Police, & local police storm-trooped my property with guns drawn on me & searched my property & outbuildings without a search warrant -- I repeatedly screamed at them to leave but could not force them to until I let them search my home & then the police left -- I feel this is a BIG violation of my civil rights -- I am searching for legal representation against these police depts
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: I live in TN and there was no warrant -- they were searching for a fugitive the thought was in this area which I live
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: 2
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: knothing I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.
Where in Tennessee?
I can send you a list of qualified attorneys in that area of expertise?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Bradley County, Cleveland, Tn 37311
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

below are a a few websites listing highly regarded civil rights attorneys, as you have requested

I would look at a few of the attorney web sites, look at their bios and make a consultation

good luck