On Sept 8th the local sheriff's depy, State Police, & local…

Customer Question
On Sept 8th the...

On Sept 8th the local sheriff's depy, State Police, & local police storm-trooped my property with guns drawn on me & searched my property & outbuildings without a search warrant -- I repeatedly screamed at them to leave but could not force them to until I let them search my home & then the police left -- I feel this is a BIG violation of my civil rights -- I am searching for legal representation against these police depts

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

I live in TN and there was no warrant -- they were searching for a fugitive the thought was in this area which I live

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

2

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Knothing I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/12/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley
Where in Tennessee?
I can send you a list of qualified attorneys in that area of expertise?
Bradley County, Cleveland, Tn 37311

below are a a few websites listing highly regarded civil rights attorneys, as you have requested

I would look at a few of the attorney web sites, look at their bios and make a consultation

good luck

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/civil-rights/bradley-county/tennessee

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/civil-rights/tennessee

Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Lawyer